All tractors can be customized. Contact us with the changes you would like and we will develop a quote for you.
Medium Poultry Tractor
Tired of fighting the roof when working with your birds? How about a walk-in model? The pictured model is configured for turkeys (which need to see the sky, hence the open slopped side).
When used to tractor meat birds, this 42 square foot tractor will easily hold 35 chickens or six turkeys. If they are moving at least once a day, there is plenty of space for feed, water, and grass access.
- Medium weight, even with the walk-in feature you can still lift a corner to install the wheels and it will move easily on only two wheels.
- Weather shield. Two bottom two feet of the rear and 1/2 of one side are covered with corrugated roofing. When the wind and rain come through your animals will be happy they have it. This is a standard feature of our large tractors.
- Thoughtful corner braces. The corner braces on the opening side are low, so you can put feed and water on them. On the hinge side of the tractor, the braces are high so you can hang water or feed from them without taking up floor space.
- 10″ wheels. When it’s time to move the tractor, you can easily lift and install the 10″ wheels. This gives the tractor ample clearance while not giving enough space for the chickens to escape.
- 1/2″ hardware cloth. The hardware cloth protects your birds from ground predators. The cloth is stapled on using 3/4″ staples. The bottom two feet of the tractor is covered with 1/2″ hardware cloth. The remaining is covered with standard chicken wire.
- Locking door. The reinforced door cannot go into the tractor and has a gate latch to keep it securely closed.
- Feeders and waterers are not included.
Out of stock