Pasture Raised Pork
Planners Pork Half (Deposit)
- We sell pigs by the half. If you want a whole pig, buy two halves. You will get both halves of the same pig.
- A $150 deposit is required for each half ordered.
- The pigs are usually harvested in the fall.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless conditions at Spring Creek Acres prevent us from providing the product.
- The total price per half is 530 dollars. For these pigs our goal is a live weight of 250 pounds, which makes a dressed half of about 83 pounds. The price includes the butchery, curing, tax, etc. The pre-selected butchery options in this option includes the following:
- 6-8 lbs. ham, cured
- Two ham hocks, cured and smoked
- Eight bone-in pork chops
- Six boneless pork chops
- 4-6 lbs. pork roasts split into 2-3 lb. roasts
- 10 lbs. of bacon, cured, smoked and sliced
- 20 lbs. of ground pork.
- One flavor packet of your choice, flavors 10 lbs. of ground pork.
Out of stock
- Humanely raised
- No artificial lighting
- Fresh pasture
- Room to roam and forage
- No antibiotics
- Inhumane conditions
- Tightly confined in over crowded barns
- Breathe recirculated, feces filled air
- No access to fresh pasture and bugs
- No natural light